Creative writing is one of Brian's favorite hobbies, as he's written over 550 quotes in his book of quotes. *Read just some of his quotes listed below.*
Copyright © 2015-Present, Brian F. Powers', PGA Book Of Quotes, All Rights Reserved
(PLAGIARISM IS ILLEGAL. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED. WE GOT TIME & DATE STAMPS!)
1. "Remember this the next time you’re treated unfairly by people. God is perfect and always fair, especially when people are not. So, don’t trust people. Trust your father in heaven. It’s the swing!”
2. "Protect the innocent and poor. Ignore the rich and innocent. Guide the poor caught up in evil. Persecute the rich in evil."
3. ”Rescue a man with your hands and save him from a death for a day. Rescue a man by sharing wise knowledge and save him from a death for a lifetime.“
4. "Though I love golf and I am a PGA Member, I'd still have to honestly say it was my third best sport (though I've only always played it injured), with baseball having been number one and football having been number two."
5. "As is true in sports and in life, the hardest critic of your character you could ever face in this world should always be yourself."
6. "There's so many great life lessons to be learned from sports. One of the most important ones (which applies to many youngsters especially in today's day and age) is that everything has to be earned and there is no such thing as entitlement."
7. “The greatest athletes in the world were not just one sport wonders. In fact, they had a proven track record of success in multiple sports and knew certain winning secrets to give them their competitive edge.”
8. "When it comes to baseball, I'm still a big fan of the sport (and always will be), though I don't really support any teams."
9. "Reach Out A Hand USA was a great new idea back in its inception in 2013. But, its still not an idea anymore! Rather it's been an assiduous working system for many years now that's helped several tens of thousands of people in need all throughout America."
10. "There are still too many sociopathic punks living amongst us, who are not yet doing hard time in prison."
11. "The way I see it, there's (probably a lot) more Democrats who are humanitarians (with bigger hearts) than Republicans."
12. "One reason I have great respect for so many of our nation's homeless is because they struggle hard and still are not greedy, ruthless psychopaths or turning to crime that way."
13. "I got a great piece of advice for those of you so called adults for rejects who are still teasing people in so many different ways like elementary school children. Get a life! Get a brain and maybe you can find some maturity and class along the way."
14. ”Class is found only in the soul, never in any bank account.”
15. "With experience oftentimes comes maturity and no that's not evil. However, experience and maturity definitely do not always come with age!"
16. "You really don't need much money to find security. All you really need is a gun and a good mind, with great instincts and an attitude."
17. "Love is cool."
18. "It isn't cool to be wrong! After all, I've made up cool before a lot with so many friends. But, (if it's that important to you) all it really means to be cool is to simply be a good, trusted friend to so many."
19. "Here's an important message for those of you who are evil punks (and you know who you are). Heaven always wins forever (in this life and the next) and especially with those who are from there!"
20. "Be very careful not to confuse someone who is very passionate about issues and extremely brave and courageous for being stupid because those who do are truly the stupid ones."
21. "Don't ever get too comfortable with just accepting things for being of the norm. Instead, always think different and challenge the norm with smart, creative, innovative ideas because the only way we can grow as a society is to effect change."
22. "Fights are for boys. Wars are waged by men. Thank God for our nation's military and may good always conquer evil."
23. "You should have to pass a thorough psychiatric test and a sports IQ test with a certain high enough score in order to even be allowed to coach or scout in any sport at the high school level or beyond.”
24. "You all can cry me a river for all of your so called hardships, but when I lost baseball (with so much big league talent over a quarter century ago) it was like losing 200 loved ones all at once, as I've lost many loved ones and know how that feels. But, I'm still over it and moving on. What about you?"
25. "As a nation, we really need to take a hard step away from the type of thinking that when bad things happen to people that they probably deserved it (like it's always some sort of punishment or something crazy), as the wise know it's not to think that way. Bad things happen to good people all of the time."
26. "The more that Christians are unfairly persecuted by America, the more huge problems will continue to plague this nation."
27. "Rules are made up by people and all too many people just aren't very smart or even in the right. That's precisely why many rules are meant to be broken!"
28. "The truest mark of a man is found when he's far behind."
29. "The mark of true Christians who are no hypocrites can always be found in those who are poor, yet still live free by trusting God only."
30. "Punks who are unwilling to put their lives on the line for a fellow comrade(s) in need may stay a lot safer and even richer in this society, but they will always have to live with the huge cowards that they are and what it really means to be a true American."
31. "Standing for nothing can be a wise business decision, but it's just never been in my character either."
32. "Don't live your life to please others. After all, the world is that evil. Instead, relentlessly live your life only to please God and you will most likely find a deep inner peace.”
33. "Critics of other people’s character were often of the biggest and wildest hypocrites."
34. "The mark of sanity and good judgment is not found in complexities and craziness, as simplicity is of wisdom and understanding.”
35. "Jesus is the greatest of all and nobody is even good in comparison."
36. "With the very little knowledge the medical field still has of the brain, no brain doctor can truly call themselves an expert."
37. "Artistic brilliance always outperforms mad science, especially when it comes to the swing."
38. "As a civilian, just because you're a great killer (only for all self defensive purposes) doesn't even make you a bad, violent person.“
39. "Saying you're sorry is definitely not always an admission of guilt. A lot of times it just means you're a great advocate for peace."
40. "The trauma of too much drama precisely explains the root causes of too many people's problems. When will so many people start to loosen up a lot, have faith, joke around more and be damn humans again?"
41. "Extreme blood, sweat and hustle in many victories before is rather good for the human soul."
42. "With abundant love and compassion for others we surely can heal the pain of the world."
43. "It's far better to die young if need be (and even a gruesome death) for a very worthy cause than to stay safe, live long and never make a real difference."
44. "Don't get it twisted. I'm not just a winner, but a wild winner! Evil punks are just completely unfair to me (though I always beat that evil too and rubbed it in), as there's far too many of these clowns now-a-days in California."
45. ”My biggest problem has always been that too often I think too much with my heart and not enough with my brain. Know when to use the right organ.”
46. "The best leadership is usually not found in people with fancy job titles or highly paid positions. Instead, it is found in people with true courage who share words of real wisdom, leading by example by never ever being a hypocrite to those shared spoken words in their every day actions."
47. ”There is no one I dislike more in this world than underachieving snobs for classless scum."
48. "America needs many more heroes to put doing the right thing before job security, each and every time if need be."
49. "We really don't need any more dork blood in the White House. We just need more well rounded smart people. What a concept, huh?"
50. "Life is way too short to not take some real chances.”
51. “A real man can cry when he’s overly joyed or sad, but never in the face of fear.”
52. "Being a good American citizen goes far beyond just voting and paying your taxes. It's more about what you do for fellow Americans and how you treat them."
53. "If I had it my way, every American citizenship would have to be earned (starting at age 18) with at least one act of real heroism every year until age 65."
54. "Lets face it, being so patriotic is just a very insincere stayed safer strategy for all too many Americans now-a-days in this society, which doesn't even necessarily make you any true American. Prove to your fellow Americans how you've been a true American through your actions only because they far outweigh your words."
55. "True wisdom is found only in humility, never in pride or arrogance."
56. "I've played and taught a lot of golf with the rich and come to know them well too."
57. "Dorks in rich pride are not worthy of my friendship either and I still won't be a brown nosing scum to them like all too many of you."
58. "Good or evil is found only in the spirit and soul, never in one's physiology or brain chemistry."
59. "And so rich power bullies were defeated a lot again by the wise.”
60. “Neither money nor the law will ever be my God. Faith is freedom.”
61. "There's really 2 ways to see this business world we are all born into. One, you could be a complete idiot (as many are) and knock yourself out in every greedy behavior, or two you could be wise and stop and analyze this perfect set up (being born into a money world all alone) and test to try to avoid every temptation at all costs."
62. "Rich pride couldn't be more of a naive, stupid gang that sticks together (in all of their evils and so much corruption). So, take them on if you're wise and a pro."
63. "I don't care who you are, but making a lot of money doesn't even make you any man a little bit, as so many women were still also making big money."
64. "When you grow in true wisdom to fully understand the laws of human nature and how things worked in opposing forces, you finally come to grasp the reality of God, heaven and hell and how most of the rich and comfortable in this life probably did face hell and eternal torture in the next life and how most of those who struggled in poverty in this life probably did have eternal riches waiting for them in the next one. Just remember how Jesus said (in Matthew 19:30): "But many who are first will be last and many who are last will be first.""
65. "Some of the craziest psychopaths in our country are oftentimes both psychiatrists and mental health workers (of which neither were on top of the game), as all too many of them were just in evil (not such) brilliant maneuvers with their jobs so they could not be labeled as crazy."
66. "Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, as I'm a UC graduate in one of their hardest majors then, still with a superior/PHD level IQ."
67. "Lets face it. Most people just cannot have their cake and eat it too when it comes to this life and the next (riches in this life and heaven in the next one). So, don't think you're some special exception to that rule because you're really probably not!"
68. "Legend has it there are many levels of hell. So, if you know you're headed for there, don't make it even worse for yourself and especially others."
69. ”Marriage is still the most widely abused sacrament in America."
70. ”The truth is that there’s no one on this Earth of age who has never told a lie and the ones who claim they never have were of the biggest liars. So, don’t be fooled. Even a white lie is a lie.”
71. ”Stand up when you see complete hypocrites everywhere (as there are many of them) not practicing what they preach or pointing fingers and accusing people for wrong doings that they regularly commit themselves.”
72. ”Greed, selfishness and a lot of suffering is quite abundant in this world, but not of any intelligent life because it's in the end. Though, that's how it's always been!”
73. "I know why so many of you are so pissed. It's because I'm not corrupt. Oh well!"
74. ”One of the worst evils to the poor and disabled is when others call them lazy or losers or treat them like children just because they don't have much money."
75. ”Thinking very differently is not supported by most of society, just the higher educated."
76. "There aren't enough fine civilians left who put the greater good of our nation's future far before their own self interests.“
77. ”Some of the worst scum on this planet were those who were quick to blame, yet never admit fault.“
78. "Until all too many Americans start respecting people again only for the good in their hearts, instead of the size of their bank accounts, we will never return to be where we need to be as a country."
79. "It's only right and proper to show respect for all of God's good living creatures on Earth simply for being of his holy creations."
80. "Sometimes doing the right thing really has to take priority over what's actually in our own best interests.“
Copyright © 2020, Brianfpowers.com, All Rights Reserved